Check Out These Upcoming Retreats:
- Maui E Malama Ko Kino Retreat
- 2013 TaijiFit Retreat in Laguna Beach
What could possibly top the life-changing experience of the TaijiFit Teacher Training weekends? A chance to spend four days with David-Dorian and his Master Trainers. Join David-Dorian Ross, CJ McPhee and the rest of our staff of Master Trainers at our first-ever TaijiFit Retreat.
- Early morning Flow workouts
- Master classes for instructors
- Complete TaijiFit Flow certification for newcomers
- Launch of the new 200-hour TaijiFit Teachers’ curriculum and pathway to Master Trainer
- Activities for spouses and guests
- Trips into Laguna Beach
- AND for the first time a chance to get certified in the new TaijiFit-to-Go class.
Location: The 2013 retreat will be held at the serene Aliso Creek Inn in Laguna Beach, CA. This hotel is walking distance to one of the best beaches in Southern California, yet it has the feel of a Colorado Mountain resort. It’s nestled into the hills and includes a golf course, rustic restaurant lodge and park-like landscape throughout.
Accommodations: Although we are not booking rooms for you, we have arranged for the hotel to set aside a block of rooms at a special rate. There are studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom units available. Every unit at the hotel has a full kitchen and private patio. High vaulted ceilings give every apartment a spacious feeling. Many of our participants are sharing rooms – the two bedroom units, for example, can easily accommodate four people – two beds in each room and two bathrooms in the unit.
- Off-site rooms: there are lots of hotels in the Laguna Beach area, and you are welcome to arrange to stay in another location.
- Amenities and activities nearby: Aliso Creek offers a heated pool, Jacuzzi, driving range and golf course. We are also across the street from Aliso Beach and walking distance to the 5-diamond Montage Resort and Spa. Montage has 3 restaurants and a world-class spa.
Meals: Included in your retreat registration fee is daily Continental Breakfast, Lunch every day and Dinner. There are many off-site restaurants a very short drive from the hotel as well.
Cost: Basic cost of the retreat is $899 (including all activities and meals). *Early-bird discount:* $799. Sign up for the retreat by September 1, 2013 and save $100.
**Payment Plan:** Prefer to split your registration into 3 payments? You can reserve your spot for $250 (non-refundable) and make second payments of $399 (by Sept. 1) and a final payment of $250 (Final payment must be made by Oct. 1.)