Ready to take your practice to a whole new level? Gain a deeper understanding of the many layers of Taiji, advance your practice, develop confidence, and find your voice. For those who want to teach, our comprehensive teacher training program will mark the beginning of your successful career as a TaijiFit teacher.
The 200 hour training is a series of In-Person workshops, webinar based trainings, Tests and Practicums. People who take this program will gain proficiencies in the following areas:
- Principles of Taiji and how they are used to induce Flow
- The science and art of sequencing a TaijiFit class
- How to observe and see bodies in Flow
- The art of the voice
- The importance of the usage of imagery
- Confidence though practice teaching
- Taiji history and philosophy
This foundational Taiji training is designed to give you a transformational experience. You will gain a deeper understanding of all things Taiji and become part of a likeminded community. For those who want to teach, this will mark the beginning of a successful career as a TaijiFit teacher.
Requirements: The curriculum must be completed within 12 months of enrollment. This program is the first step towards becoming a Master Trainer, Master Trainers will be chose from our Graduates of the 200 hour program based on their abilities, commitment and enthusiasm for TaijiFit to continue on to our Master Training Program.
Cost: Rather than price this out in a lump sum program we have decided to keep it as a pay as you go program, so has not to break your pocket book all at once. The estimated cost when you have completed all of the required hours is $3500, cost will vary depending on what programs you sign up for web vs live trainings vs retreats.
Mandatory Program Requirements – Approximately 160 Hours
- Basic Training Course – Via Webinar Plus or Live ( You can repeat the Basic Training Program Once to count towards your 200 Hours)
- TaijiFit 2 Go Course – Via Webinar or Live
- Member of the Instructor Forum – (must be a member for 1 year)
- Practicums – Complete Live or Via webinar Practicums on TaijiFit to Go and Basic Training
- Written Exam – Complete TaijiFit written exam
- Traditional Taiji Forms Training – 30 sessions (you can apply 10 past sessions prior to TaijiFit training towards the 200 hour program)
- Teach 30 TaijiFit Classes
- Attend 5 Master Classes online or on location
- Complete 5 Mentoring Sessions with Master Trainer
- Repeat Live or Webinar Trainings – Limited to two per category
- Attend a Retreat (maximum 2 retreats applied for the 200 hour program)
- Marketing Workstudy Hours – (maximum 10 hours) Apply to Market local workshops or provide apprentice marketing services to TaijiFit.
- Retreat Workstudy Hours – (maximum 10 hours) Apply to assist in Marketing and/or set up at TaijiFit retreats.
- Attend Webinar Elective Courses -(maximum 5 hours) These are non-master classes that are designed to help you to succeed in Marketing, Promotion and Self Development as a TaijiFit Instructor.
- Apprentice Hours – (maximum 10 classes) Conduct Free Daily Qi classes
First Step, click on the Teacher Training application below to apply and send it to email@example.com. Once you are accepted, if you have been in trainings with us prior we will give you the rundown of how many hours you have completed so far. Then you will be supplied the forms to track the remaining hours. If you have any questions regarding the program please email firstname.lastname@example.org.