Discover the Secret to Living in Harmony.
An unhurried pace, food to nourish both body and mind, and a chance to rediscover your authentic self.
NEW: The Virtual Immersion
For those who wish to come, but find the journey too far: family commitments, work schedule, distance, cost... For the first time we offer a solution: The Virtual Immersion.
This year, certain individuals will be able to attend the Immersion via the Internet. All the Main Hall sessions will be live streamed, so you can attend in the exclusive interactive "Zoom Room." If you miss a session, not to worry! We'll be recording all the sessions as well, for later streaming on-demand. The Virtual Immersion is limited to 25 participants.
Early Bird Registration (until June 30): $250
- Delicious Meals
- Full weekend of classes
- Activities for spouses/guests
- Optional Saturday night dinner off-campus
- One-on-One sessions with either David-Dorian or Joshua.
- Acupuncture treatments
- Early Morning Flow
Meet the Teachers
De Anna Holloway
PLUS - our team of senior TaijiFit Instructors will lead breakouts, morning & evening flow sessions and more...
Power, Freedom & Flow
What will you take home from this year's Immersion Retreat?
- Hit the Re-set button. The Immersion is a retreat from the hustle and bustle of your daily life into a time of learning, reflection and quiet. Take some long walks on the beach, or meditate in one of the many garden areas. Let the tension drain away, so that when you go home you are refreshed and renewed.
- Deepen your practice. In this more intimate setting, there's always a little magic that takes place. No matter what your level, you'll find that you come away feeling stronger, more balanced - more rooted. Maybe it's the extra details and nuances that your instructors will share. Maybe it's the Qi.
- Connect with Life-long Friends - and make new friends too. One of the greatest joys I have each year at our retreats is seeing attendees greet each other, embrace and connect like the best of friends or family - even when they've only met online in class. And then after the Immersion, I see those same people back in class obviously connecting now on an even deeper level. I know that these friendships will last forever, bonded by their TaijiFit family experiences.
- Discover new secrets. Each day we'll be teaching you new depths to the practice of Tai Chi and TaijiFit. Learn real self-defense skills, and seek out new meaning behind the philosophy of TaijiFit.
- Boldly step into a new life path. Don's miss this year's Immersion retreat! We are bringing new class formats and information that we've been waiting for 5 years to share. The concept of Power, Freedom and Flow is really a key to living a special kind of life that is more abundant and effective than any other way of living. Live the life you've always dreamed of - especially the life you were afraid to believe could be yours.